Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mmm...

So I was just playing with my blog and thought huh maybe every once and a while I could put one of my favourite recipes. So here is my first one, It's called the Oreo Ice Cream Pie. My family goes insane over it! Try it and comment and tell me how you liked it!


Oreo Ice Cream Pie

Ingredients:

1 Cup of Crushed Oreo Crumbs (about 12 cookies)

3 tablespoons melted butter

3 egg yolks

1 can sweetened condensed milk (300 ml)

4 teaspoons vanilla

1 cup coarsley crushed oreo cookies (about 12 cookies)

2 cups whipping cream, whipped



Directions:

1. Mix 1 cup crushed oreo crumbs with melted butter. Spread at bottom of a nine inch springform pan

2. In a large bowl, beat egg yolks until light. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.

3. Fold in Oreo crumbs and whipped cream. Pour over crust.

4. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight.

5. Garnish with more Oreo cookies if desired, or serve with choclate sauce.


Hope you enjoy this recipe! Again comment and tell me what you think!

2 comments: