Thursday, February 10, 2011

Never Say Never! :D


I am very excited to say that Justin Bieber Never Say Never movie is officially comes out tomorrow across the country!

The movie is about his life, how he got to where he is now and about his past! Friends of mine went yesturday to the sneak preview of it and said it was the best movie ever!

There are many parts that have sad moments and that make you want to almost cry! I want to go so badly and am going to go! I wanted to go tomorrow on opening night but it just ain't going to happen sadly! When I actually get to see it I will definitly post about it! Well that's all for now!

Again I am super excited for it to come out!!!! :D

NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!

I love you Justin!

1 comment:

  1. Eh, I'm still not convinced about the whole Justin Bieber thing. I'm certainly not a fan, but hey, to each his own, right? he he he

    ReplyDelete